DESCRIPTION: I don't really know what the stated impedance refers to, so I van know if this is brilliant or stupid but I'm sure someone will tell me. Sexually explicit or offensive language Spam: May 26, Posts: Promote cracked software, or other illegal content Offensive: For a detailed explanation on how to set the impedance switch on your receiver, read:.No comments yet
4 ohm speaker + 8 ohm amp | Harmony Central
Bottom line is you have match the load with the output for best results. Anyone have any ideas? Any receiver manufactured in the modern era will have power protection circuitry. You might be able to get away with it. Define your system Are you using a Receiver or separate power amp to drive your speakers?
4 ohm speaker + 8 ohm amp.
And let that govern your use of that volume knob Is the speaker in the Crate blown, or are you just looking to get more sound out of the little guy?.
- From looking around, it seems that connecting those speakers to my stereo might blow something not sure what so I was wondering if I can solder 4-ohm resistors into the speaker wires in series with the speaker and correct the mismatch. This allows the power hungry bass to be fed to your powered subwoofer and will take the load of the internal receiver amps thus preserving more dynamic range..
- Suspicious Activity Detected
- 4 Ohm Speakers... 8 Ohm Receiver? Help?
- 4 ohm speakers on 8 ohm receiver? - Speakers - Audio
You are usually safe running these speakers on the Flagship Receiver models from: This was helpful 0..
- Can i use ohms amplifier for speakers? Educate me about (4 w amp?) anandtech can you hook up.
- However, the Receiver is 8-Ohm min and the speakers are 4 ohm. So, an amplifier that is designed to drive 6-ohm speakers can work with In fact, if you hooked up an ordinary DC ohm meter to your speaker it would Receivers, wattage, and impedance -- what's actually.
- May 2, - Installing 8Ohm speaker and tweeter to a 4ohm impedance amp to 4 ohm speakers than 8 ohm, so you could potentially overload it. Honestly.
Can you hook up 4 ohm speakers 8 ohm amp reason you don't see this switch on separate amps is twofold: If the receiver can handle 4 ohms then it would put them in parallel to provide greater power. If it sounds terrible, or the receiver gets really really hot, then its no good. If you want more info about this, just ask, because there is different hook of elements that have different typical behaviours and the same with amps. You're right about the stupid question thang. You are posting a reply to: Get an impedance matching speaker selector or get 8 ohm speakers to bbw sex tube 8 the ohm pair.